Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

"We have only this moment sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake" (Sir Francis Bacon) I haven't posted anything since the 5th December......that's what Christmas does for you!! Still I had my whole family with me, husband, children (grown up!)son and daughter in law, grandchildren and little dog....wonderful. I have now finished baking, buying, wrapping and tidying up so back to my site, my blog and dah de dah....my art journeys for the new year. I am working on LIFE BOOK with Tam on WILLOWING (www.willowing.ning.com) and BOOK OF DAYS with Effy on WILD PRECIOUS STUDIO (www.wildpreciousstudio.com) and so looking forward to both. I will also be carrying on with all the little art bits and pieces on FREEING YOUR WINGS(my site) www.freeingyourwings.ning.com including our TRADING TREASURES group for ATC (Artists Trading Cards) exchanges (run by my lovely friend Angela) throughout the year. We have monthly mixed media Scavenger Hunts on FYW too. So, along with life, minding my grandchildren and all the usual stuff, I hope this year will be a really creative one....that is my plan anyway! Love to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment