Sunday 18 April 2010

Hello, welcome to Dancing Daisies. My name is Lynda and I also run a social networking site www.freeingyourwings.ning.com Freeing Your Wings is a small but very active community of friends all over the world who share interests in spiritual development, angels, healing, art journalling, poetry, stories, photography etc. You might like to join us so please do visit our site and have a look.

At the time of starting this blog and writing this post, all the free Ning sites are under threat of closure because Ning has decided to withdraw its facilities. So we are working out how to stay afloat at the moment. I have faith that we will somehow but it also seemed like a good time to start my blog which I have been thinking about for a while.

Dancing Daisies will focus on all the creative things that I love doing especially working in my art journals. It has become a big part of my life along with FYW. I created FYW last summer after my fourth surgery for kidney cancer. I am ok just now but staying positive and optimistic is a huge part of my way of life now. I have the most wonderful family who have supported me through these last seven years since diagnosis and I love them dearly but they are safely tucked away in my heart and not really for the blog. Similarly I have a wonderfully supportive group of friends who I hope will pop onto here from time to time.

So if by some chance you have found your way onto Dancing Daisies, can I say "Hello!" Sorry there is nothing else on here yet but hopefully there will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment