Friday 23 April 2010

Busy day ahead!

This is fun....another dimension for me to play with at least! An online diary yet to be properly developed into something interesting for other people. My plan is somehow to make this a bloggy account of my art experiments as I finally have time in my life to do this. But...somehow I expect it will move into other things too....so I will just wait and see.

Today will be frantic and should already be....I should have started and not be sitting here "blogging." Cupboards to dismantle with my son in law while the grandchildren "help"!! Shifting endless boxes and bags to storage....all in preparation for a new bedroom which will be so so worth it in the end and I am really looking forward to it....but today, well today will be frantic! Oh here come the grandchildren now........here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment