Monday 14 July 2014

Two more "primitive portraits"

Well...I have been having another go at Mindy Lacefield's lovely course called Primitive Portraits. This time I used acrylics on canvas so my first go with acrylics. Ha ha....they are such fun and brought a ray of sunshine into my life this afternoon. I loved spending days on end on my acrylic portraits last year when I was trying to learn to paint realistically but my mood is dictating what I can do right now and Mindy's wonderful work really fits the bill. Primitive, unfinished and fun.....Yes I think I managed all three of those today. Room for improvement on the art side indeed but hugely lifted my spirits today.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bravery when you do art...I bet a different part of your soul opens when you try something new. These are awesome. Thanks for the reminder about your blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete