Thursday 10 July 2014

Another little primitive portrait


I tried another one but somehow not so pleased with this one but I still like the freedom of this approach and need to persevere. My painting has suffered from my withdrawal from it and somehow I must get back to it. How I would love a tiny space to call my own...a broom cupboard would do...just as long as I could leave my stuff out and not have to constantly prepare a painting space, find all the materials I need form the various places in which they are crammed and then to be able to leave them there and just pop back whenever I had a little time. Feeling down really interferes with doing routine things and even things you like and this has been going on for months now. I need to find a way to pick myself up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment